New Era Stands At Baseball gamesView previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FC14
Rookie


Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 29
Location: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Post Posted: 06/18/11 6:07 pm    Post subject: New Era Stands At Baseball games Reply with quote
I went to a dodger game last monday (june 13). And i saw a little new era stand outside the restrooms. This is so cool, i think they should just build a flagship store in L.A. but this will do when im at a dodger game. Heres a pic.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cburm
Legend/Addict


Joined: 19 Feb 2011
Posts: 1046
Location: Nor cal, CA

Post Posted: 06/18/11 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The need a flag ship store some where on the west coast! Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Engine74
New Era Addict


Joined: 10 Mar 2011
Posts: 341

Post Posted: 06/18/11 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
So what the price for a onfield hat at the New Era booth at Dodger Stadium? Was it the same price as Lids or Hat Club or a lot more?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FC14
Rookie


Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 29
Location: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Post Posted: 06/18/11 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
@engine74 their way more expensive. Like 38 to 50 plus LA'S 9.75% tax. But they did have a lot to choose from like the ucla and usc color way hats and brooklyn hats with green underbill.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ducis36
Legend/Addict


Joined: 11 Mar 2011
Posts: 1273
Location: Colombia

Post Posted: 06/18/11 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hong Kong opened in April and LA and Chicago are scheduled to have Flagship stores open this year too.
_________________
"Plata o Plomo"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FC14
Rookie


Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 29
Location: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Post Posted: 06/18/11 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ducis36 wrote:
Hong Kong opened in April and LA and Chicago are scheduled to have Flagship stores open this year too.
. I hope so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toffee
Gold Member


Joined: 14 Oct 2010
Posts: 271

Post Posted: 06/19/11 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I know Kansas has one of those.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fashionbird
Rookie


Joined: 06 Jun 2011
Posts: 16

Post Posted: 06/19/11 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
It must be more expensive.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AngelsFan87
Junior Member


Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Posts: 88
Location: Southern California

Post Posted: 06/19/11 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw one of these Friday before last (the 10th) at The Big A.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 3125
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 06/19/11 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Engine74 wrote:
So what the price for a onfield hat at the New Era booth at Dodger Stadium? Was it the same price as Lids or Hat Club or a lot more?

They're like $42 + Tax at the New Era booth in Arizona.

Phoenix always gives you a 20% off coupon with the free program, so as long as you scan the QR Reader, you get a cap for regular price.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
FC14
Rookie


Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 29
Location: SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

Post Posted: 06/19/11 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
dbacks_Nation wrote:
Engine74 wrote:
So what the price for a onfield hat at the New Era booth at Dodger Stadium? Was it the same price as Lids or Hat Club or a lot more?

They're like $42 + Tax at the New Era booth in Arizona.

Phoenix always gives you a 20% off coupon with the free program, so as long as you scan the QR Reader, you get a cap for regular price.
i had the same coupon when i went to the game but i left it in my car
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Engine74
New Era Addict


Joined: 10 Mar 2011
Posts: 341

Post Posted: 06/19/11 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The normal stadium ripoff's. Up the price $10 to $20 more than what it is in a regular store. The do the same thing at 49ers games at the Stick. A $25 Reebok at Lids is $35.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 1711
Location: The Silicon Valley, California

Post Posted: 06/19/11 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The only caps I buy at ballparks are the ones you can't get anywhere else. That's the only time I will ever pay that much for a cap.
_________________
The Ballcap Blog is back: @ http://ballcapblog.blogspot.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 3125
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 06/20/11 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
FC14 wrote:
dbacks_Nation wrote:
Engine74 wrote:
So what the price for a onfield hat at the New Era booth at Dodger Stadium? Was it the same price as Lids or Hat Club or a lot more?

They're like $42 + Tax at the New Era booth in Arizona.

Phoenix always gives you a 20% off coupon with the free program, so as long as you scan the QR Reader, you get a cap for regular price.
i had the same coupon when i went to the game but i left it in my car

The coupon is good for the entire 2011 season!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
AngelsFan87
Junior Member


Joined: 08 Jun 2011
Posts: 88
Location: Southern California

Post Posted: 06/20/11 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
What coupon is this? And where can I get it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 2   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Co. Information


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum