FAKE New Era Caps on ebay and around the worldView previous topic :: View next topic  
Capstyle
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 10/25/09 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Coollatino wrote:
is this cap made in china or america ?

the hat looks 100% legit to me, itīs just a sticker which is 5 years or older!
Coollatino

Post Posted: 10/25/09 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
ok good does anyone know if its american or chinese couse american made has a much lower crown
Zeniff

Post Posted: 10/27/09 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Coollatino wrote:
ok good does anyone know if its american or chinese couse american made has a much lower crown

no it's the same, its just zoomed in a lot.
yeah and that sticker is pretty old
smalldogJr

Post Posted: 12/09/09 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I bought two hats from nivragx on ebay an i suspect they are fake because the material feels difernt. I bought many ligit items from ebay. but its the caps that i bought from this seller that i suspect, which are two of my filipino caps i am not so sure about, they seem cool and everything but it feels fake when you touch it like someone riped a pair of cordoroy pants an made it into hats.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Philippines-New-Era-Fitted-Hat-Filipino-Cap-Black-Gold_W0QQitemZ170409905201QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?var=&hash=item6d6e35d5b3
THOMS887

Post Posted: 12/30/09 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hey, i'm from france, new in the forum, i found new era caps on Ebay, i just want to know if they're legit or fake??? I'm not really into caps, it's for a gift. (sorry for my english Razz)
thanks everyone!! Wink

http://cgi.ebay.ie/BW-New-Era-Cap-Superman-7-3-8-MLB-7-1-2-fitted-Hat_W0QQitemZ150400862474QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item230497090a

http://cgi.ebay.ie/New-Era-Cap-Boston-Red-Sox-MLB-fitted-hat-7-1-2-7-3-8_W0QQitemZ250555353086QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_Advertising_ET?hash=item3a564347fe
CrazyWhiteBoy
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/14/10 9:02 am    Post subject: Beware of this guy. Reply with quote
Selling newly released Kid Robots and other New Eras.

extraoverload ( 1530 )
99.3% Positive feedback

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320473737959&var=510000955404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

$26.00? for a hat on Kid Robots site that is listed for $50.

Their also claiming their located in New Zealand. Here's a feedback that indicates other wise.

looks good, but from china not new zeland. be careful
shelby3161 ( 24 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
Jan-05-10 12:42
STUSSY STOCK SS LINK NEW ERA FITTED CAP HAT BLACK (#320451180601)US $22.99
hatdoctor
Beginner

Post Posted: 01/16/10 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: Beware of this guy. Reply with quote
My cousin bought a hat from them before, it was shipped from China and turned out to be a fake. The sellers exquisitecaps, extraoverload, and bequicknewarrive on eBay all claim to be selling from the same place in New Zealand but their feedback always says that the items are being shipped from China. My cousin also got bribed into
changing his feedback to negative. You should be careful.

CrazyWhiteBoy wrote:
Selling newly released Kid Robots and other New Eras.

extraoverload ( 1530 )
99.3% Positive feedback

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320473737959&var=510000955404&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

$26.00? for a hat on Kid Robots site that is listed for $50.

Their also claiming their located in New Zealand. Here's a feedback that indicates other wise.

looks good, but from china not new zeland. be careful
shelby3161 ( 24 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
Jan-05-10 12:42
STUSSY STOCK SS LINK NEW ERA FITTED CAP HAT BLACK (#320451180601)US $22.99
Charmsdream

Post Posted: 06/07/10 8:04 am    Post subject: Re: Beware of this guy. Reply with quote
Yea i've just got the cheshirecat new era cap i purchased from extraoverload(ebay) today and it was shipped from china instead of New Zealand Confused
Does this mean it's fake?
I'm not completely sure how to tell coz ive never bought a new era cap b4 but i was suspicious as soon as i saw the shipping info. Everything seems ok, but the stiching at the back of the cap is not as neat as i expected either(the wording).
Any feedback or help would be awesome.
CrazyWhiteBoy
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 06/07/10 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Beware of this guy. Reply with quote
Charmsdream wrote:
Yea i've just got the cheshirecat new era cap i purchased from extraoverload(ebay) today and it was shipped from china instead of New Zealand Confused
Does this mean it's fake?
I'm not completely sure how to tell coz ive never bought a new era cap b4 but i was suspicious as soon as i saw the shipping info. Everything seems ok, but the stiching at the back of the cap is not as neat as i expected either(the wording).
Any feedback or help would be awesome.

The shipping info is a dead give away that its fake, thats why you have to read feedback ratings.
eclectic
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 06/07/10 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
New Zealand means its most likely fake, the people that sell fakes out of china are changing up their tactics to throw people off. they have set up in new zealand and some even in macao but they are all the same, you will be getting a fake. alot of the time its common sense, if they are selling 10+ of something that is really hard to get AND its not from the US, europe or japan then its most likely a knock off.
Charmsdream

Post Posted: 06/07/10 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Beware of this guy. Reply with quote
The shipping info is a dead give away that its fake, thats why you have to read feedback ratings.[/quote]

I did check the ratings a feedback; its reli good. Unfortunately i think most of the people are unaware of the scam. There was nothing stated on the website or feedback about anything to do with China. Crying or Very sad
Thanks for replying Very Happy
I'm just gonna make sure that i give the worst review that i can.
Charmsdream

Post Posted: 06/07/10 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
eclectic wrote:
New Zealand means its most likely fake, the people that sell fakes out of china are changing up their tactics to throw people off. they have set up in new zealand and some even in macao but they are all the same, you will be getting a fake. alot of the time its common sense, if they are selling 10+ of something that is really hard to get AND its not from the US, europe or japan then its most likely a knock off.

Awww ok.
Thanks
I wont the same mistake again.
Acefrehley
Beginner

Post Posted: 06/23/10 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hi guys, I'm new here and I don't know anything about New Era caps.
I'm about to sell them in my country (buy from ebay and sell here)
Would some1 tell me if the guys called "FITTED-GEAR" on Ebay sells legit caps?
http://stores.ebay.com/Fitted-Gear__W0QQ_sacatZfittedgearQQ_sidZ186501981QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14?_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1581&_pgn=4
Here is the link to the store.

Thanks. Very Happy
Calids
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 06/23/10 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
if you don't know anything about them, i'm just curious what makes you want to start selling them?
CrazyWhiteBoy
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 06/23/10 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Calids wrote:
if you don't know anything about them, i'm just curious what makes you want to start selling them?

I wondered the same thing.
Page 5 of 7   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Co. Information

Jump to: