Official 2016 "Turn Back The Clock Game" ThreadView previous topic :: View next topic  
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/18/16 9:31 pm    Post subject: Official 2016 "Turn Back The Clock Game" Thread Reply with quote
Just starting this now because there has been a lot of discussion in the "2016 Authentic Collection" thread.

Looks like some interesting stuff this season so far!

Last edited by Insomniac186 on 02/19/16 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
SEEKER
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/18/16 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Official 2016 MLB "Turn Back The Clock Game" Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
Just starting this now because there has been a lot of discussion in the "2016 Authentic Collection" thread.

Looks like some interesting stuff this season so far!

Im in for this, should be very interesting to see what comes out for 2016. And i can't wait to start my series going.
southpaw33
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/18/16 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Definitely looking forward to these. Won't be buying quite as much this year but won't be missing most of these.
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/18/16 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Are we finally getting Pirates pillboxes this year? I know some were sold in retail in 2010 but they were rare (plus when they played the A's they wore American Needle).
el_gmac
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm in for a Pirates Pillbox, will be my first one ever as soon as HC or Lids have them I will be ordering one. 76 Indians already have the two tone from a couple years ago, I'm hoping for another error run of the monochrome. Brewers 90's will be interested to see what do they come out with. Mets..if they had the flat logo I will be in for one. Is this is it so far?
southpaw33
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
el_gmac wrote:
I'm in for a Pirates Pillbox, will be my first one ever as soon as HC or Lids have them I will be ordering one. 76 Indians already have the two tone from a couple years ago, I'm hoping for another error run of the monochrome. Brewers 90's will be interested to see what do they come out with. Mets..if they had the flat logo I will be in for one. Is this is it so far?

Right with you with the Pillbox I need that asap. Also missed out of the Cleveland two tone, will need the Brewers as well!
cardsfan1985

Post Posted: 02/19/16 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the Cardinals are getting any TBTC hats? Would love to get a 40's TBTC hat
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Royals @ A's 1981
Phillies @ Braves 1991 ( finally the road grey uniforms from this era ) hoping for the correct sized "P" with grey under for the Phils.

Braves @ Royals may 15th negro league tbtc

Padres @ Reds 1976

Just a few more to add to the list. Btw none of these are confirmed 100%. Just going by teams websites like we did with the Indians 1976 tbtc. Credit goes to my pal who is obsessed with finding out the tbtc games for this upcoming season.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
Are we finally getting Pirates pillboxes this year? I know some were sold in retail in 2010 but they were rare (plus when they played the A's they wore American Needle).

The Pirates unveiled them today as part of their Sunday home alt and they are already up on MLB Fanatics.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
Royals @ A's 1981
Phillies @ Braves 1991 ( finally the road grey uniforms from this era ) hoping for the correct sized "P" with grey under for the Phils.

Padres @ Reds 1976

Just a few more to add to the list. Btw none of these are confirmed 100%. Just going by teams websites like we did with the Indians 1976 tbtc. Credit goes to my pal who is obsessed with finding out the tbtc games for this upcoming season.

Mariners are doing their annual May TBTC, even year means MLB TBTC and with Griffey going in I would expect the royal with yellow 'S'.

I'd love a northwest green 2T but the problem with that is there is no corresponding TBTC jersey to go with it just the green alt they already wear.
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
XclickX wrote:
Royals @ A's 1981

Padres @ Reds 1976

Mariners are doing their annual May TBTC, even year means MLB TBTC and with Griffey going in I would expect the royal with yellow 'S'.

I'd love a northwest green 2T but the problem with that is there is no corresponding TBTC jersey to go with it just the green alt they already wear.

Royal with yellow is perfect!
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Can Guru or someone confirm that the A's are doing the kelley green crown cap? I already have tickets for that game. I have a feeling they're just going to wear their normal caps...
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:
Can Guru or someone confirm that the A's are doing the kelley green crown cap? I already have tickets for that game. I have a feeling they're just going to wear their normal caps...

Normal caps with yellow TBTC jerseys? They may do that. It would be weak though!
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/19/16 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Insomniac186 wrote:

The sales sheet from NE hasn't been circulated yet so nothing official until then and even then teams will still add, amend or delete hats.
Ksolo12

Post Posted: 02/19/16 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Insomniac186 wrote:

The sales sheet from NE hasn't been circulated yet so nothing official until then and even then teams will still add, amend or delete hats.

Ontario, CA Mills Mall has the Pirates Pillbox in stock. They also have a lot
Page 1 of 31   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: