who.....View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 7:43 am    Post subject: who..... Reply with quote
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott8030
Legend/Addict


Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Posts: 1419

Post Posted: 01/07/16 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: who..... Reply with quote
seawolf wrote:
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol


Did you win it?!?! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: who..... Reply with quote
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol


Did you win it?!?! Smile


Lol yup....
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott8030
Legend/Addict


Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Posts: 1419

Post Posted: 01/07/16 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: who..... Reply with quote
seawolf wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol


Did you win it?!?! Smile


Lol yup....


I was about to say, "then it was worth it," but I don't know that it was Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: who..... Reply with quote
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol


Did you win it?!?! Smile


Lol yup....


I was about to say, "then it was worth it," but I don't know that it was Smile


By 1:05 I was back to sleep lol
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott8030
Legend/Addict


Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Posts: 1419

Post Posted: 01/07/16 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: who..... Reply with quote
seawolf wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol


Did you win it?!?! Smile


Lol yup....


I was about to say, "then it was worth it," but I don't know that it was Smile


By 1:05 I was back to sleep lol


Visions of a new cap dancing in your head.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: who..... Reply with quote
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
seawolf wrote:
sets their alarm for 1 am for an ebay auction? this guy! lol


Did you win it?!?! Smile


Lol yup....


I was about to say, "then it was worth it," but I don't know that it was Smile


By 1:05 I was back to sleep lol


Visions of a new cap dancing in your head.


6 new ones lol
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict


Joined: 07 May 2015
Posts: 2083
Location: NE Ohio

Post Posted: 01/07/16 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'd be worried about buying hats at 1AM, you might wind up with this:

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LEROY712
Legend/Addict


Joined: 25 Dec 2009
Posts: 1395
Location: PHX via LA

Post Posted: 01/07/16 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
LOL! I have done that as well. For a couple of caps and shoes....I used to have the sickness!
_________________
My collection.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/adamleroy/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
I'd be worried about buying hats at 1AM, you might wind up with this:

Yay blackface Wahoo!!!
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
LEROY712 wrote:
LOL! I have done that as well. For a couple of caps and shoes....I used to have the sickness!
hehehe....it is a sickness
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott8030
Legend/Addict


Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Posts: 1419

Post Posted: 01/07/16 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
LEROY712 wrote:
LOL! I have done that as well. For a couple of caps and shoes....I used to have the sickness!


What's the cure?!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott8030
Legend/Addict


Joined: 23 Mar 2015
Posts: 1419

Post Posted: 01/07/16 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
I'd be worried about buying hats at 1AM, you might wind up with this:



Hahahahaha!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 01/07/16 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Scott8030 wrote:
LEROY712 wrote:
LOL! I have done that as well. For a couple of caps and shoes....I used to have the sickness!


What's the cure?!?


Not being able to run faster scared than his wife angry and habitual disappointment by NE.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
seawolf
Legend/Addict


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 1932
Location: Nu Yawk

Post Posted: 01/07/16 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Scott8030 wrote:
LEROY712 wrote:
LOL! I have done that as well. For a couple of caps and shoes....I used to have the sickness!


What's the cure?!?


Not being able to run faster scared than his wife angry and habitual disappointment by NE.


My hat purchases could never match shoes and handbags lol.....
_________________
My Stuff - https://www.flickr.com/photos/138833604@N04/albums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 2   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Prices/Legit Checks/EBAY Checks


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum