Fact or Fiction?View previous topic :: View next topic  
IA_MN_Fan
Gold Member

Post Posted: 06/08/14 9:21 am    Post subject: Fact or Fiction? Reply with quote
I was bsing with a buddy of mine last night who is a big Jordans/Nike sneakerhead and he was trying to tell me that Nike is negotiating to get the exclusive rights to produce on field fitteds for MLB in 2016. Is he gasing me up or is there some truth to this? I have never owned a Nike fitted, are they any good?
Ravens7
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 06/20/14 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Fact or Fiction? Reply with quote
IA_MN_Fan wrote:
I was bsing with a buddy of mine last night who is a big Jordans/Nike sneakerhead and he was trying to tell me that Nike is negotiating to get the exclusive rights to produce on field fitteds for MLB in 2016. Is he gasing me up or is there some truth to this? I have never owned a Nike fitted, are they any good?

i have had the college baseball style. the 6-4-3 cap..it was ok..but the fit was way different than my new era on fields...it was alot bigger. as for the whole nike mlb thing,i have been hearing rumours like that for a while.
Gold Member

Post Posted: 06/21/14 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw an article about it on a sports news website a few months ago and they came to the conclusion that it's a possibilty but highly unlikely.

I think the main reason was that a certain percentage of mlb hats need to be US made and nike wouldn't be able to comply, but don't quote me on that.

if it did happen I'd be stocking up on new era's because I've never really see a nike hat that I actually liked.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to: