Selling Red Skull Captain America New Era 7 3/4 and 7 1/8.View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beyonce Klebold
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 05/03/12 4:32 pm    Post subject: Selling Red Skull Captain America New Era 7 3/4 and 7 1/8. Reply with quote
We can work it out without eBay if you want.

7 1/8:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290706322295?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

7 3/4:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290706321980?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Komrade
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 05/04/12 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
90 bucks!! Beeem. How many bids you reckon ull get
Rewind
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 05/04/12 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
That's the market price though, boondocks and hats4heroes sell it for the same price too.
Joogiee
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 05/04/12 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Rewind wrote:
That's the market price though, boondocks and hats4heroes sell it for the same price too.

I honestly dont think it should go past 60 just yet. Boondocks has had the cap up for $90 even WHILE it was still for sale everywhere. They tend to overprice all the exclusive comic hats. Never heard of hats4heroes though so cant say much about that one.
Sham89

Post Posted: 05/06/12 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Joogiee wrote:
Rewind wrote:

I honestly dont think it should go past 60 just yet. Boondocks has had the cap up for $90 even WHILE it was still for sale everywhere. They tend to overprice all the exclusive comic hats. Never heard of hats4heroes though so cant say much about that one.

Yeah. Just look at the avengers hats on ebay. Going for 100+while you can still get them for their retail price. Shocked
Joogiee
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 05/06/12 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sham89 wrote:
Joogiee wrote:
Rewind wrote:

Yeah. Just look at the avengers hats on ebay. Going for 100+while you can still get them for their retail price. Shocked

Im assuming they ship worldwide or whatever to places where the hat may not be available so they can hike up the price and still sell them. Or they are just taking the buyers for fools by starting currently sold hats like the Avengers ones at $90 in hopes of that guy that will come along and get it without looking around.

I mean while I think the price Beyonce has set now may be a bit high, at least it is still believable since you cannot buy the hat anymore.
Sham89

Post Posted: 05/09/12 1:53 pm    Post subject: Red skull 7 3/4 Reply with quote
Pmd!
Beyonce Klebold
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 05/13/12 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Lowered prices, c'mon I'm broke and I'm trying to buy some Mitchell and Ness throwback jerseys next month.
Beyonce Klebold
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 05/28/12 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Last call 60 shipped for the 5/8 55 for the 1/8, if these don't sell this week I'm sending them back to Lids.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Trade/Buy/Sell "MARKETPLACE"

Jump to: