Any Idea How to fix this?View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 10/04/16 5:22 pm    Post subject: Any Idea How to fix this? Reply with quote
My hat on the brim has like little air bubbles where the underbrim meets, but it feels like theres something in there? I have no clue what it is, luckily i did not pay full price for this during Lids $10 mlb hat sale. Thanks!

Scott8030
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 10/04/16 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Any Idea How to fix this? Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
My hat on the brim has like little air bubbles where the underbrim meets, but it feels like theres something in there? I have no clue what it is, luckily i did not pay full price for this during Lids $10 mlb hat sale. Thanks!

Not sure how to fix it, but the imperfection seems very small. Once upon a time I would have obsessed over something like that and it would have prevented me from enjoying the hat. I've stopped doing that and now I enjoy my hats a lot more. Most hats will have some imperfection(s). I would say enjoy your hat and do not worry about the imperfection. It's a cool hat and as you said, the price was right!
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Care

Jump to: