WANTED LISTView previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TURTLE22



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 2

Post Posted: 10/21/13 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Anybody know where I can find the 2004 Red Sox World Series hat size 7 3/8? I have been looking everywhere but cannot seem to track one down. Any help is appreciated
http://lf.hatworld.com/hwl?set=sku%5B20383183%5D,c%5B22%5D,w%5B400%5D,h%5B300%5D&load=url%5Bfile:product%5D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sjimmie
Gold Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2012
Posts: 210
Location: the Netherlands

Post Posted: 10/21/13 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
You know that is a remake from the original hat? Cause in the world series they wore a different patch.
This is the patch they wore:

But if you are searching for the hat in your picture:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Era-Boston-Red-Sox-Custom-Fitted-Hat-2004-World-Series-Side-Patch-/180895928380
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TURTLE22



Joined: 16 Oct 2013
Posts: 2

Post Posted: 10/24/13 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
sjimmie wrote:
You know that is a remake from the original hat? Cause in the world series they wore a different patch.
This is the patch they wore:

But if you are searching for the hat in your picture:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Era-Boston-Red-Sox-Custom-Fitted-Hat-2004-World-Series-Side-Patch-/180895928380



Great catch! You know where I can get the one you posted? I can take a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sjimmie
Gold Member


Joined: 19 Apr 2012
Posts: 210
Location: the Netherlands

Post Posted: 10/24/13 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boston-Red-Sox-Vintage-New-Era-Pro-Model-Hat-Cap-7-1-2-Fitted-2004-World-Series-/121197158601?pt=US_Hats&hash=item1c37e9e0c9

This is from seller seantvv. He is also a member of this forum and is legit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G00DFELLA95



Joined: 23 Oct 2013
Posts: 1

Post Posted: 10/24/13 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Does anyone know where i can buy this?
I've been searching the internet for days

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 3125
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 10/24/13 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
G00DFELLA95 wrote:
Does anyone know where i can buy this?
I've been searching the internet for days


Found this on ebay, quality looks lacking and I can't tell you 100% if it is even authentic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LA-Dodgers-gold-leaf-brim-snapback-hat-heat-spurs-tisa-grizzlies-galaxy-bulls-/261310820976?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3cd756b270

Last I saw these caps, they were on Lids.com
_________________
Visit my blog @ http://neweramlb.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
CaLizFyNesT
Gold Member


Joined: 20 Jan 2013
Posts: 203

Post Posted: 10/24/13 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
dbacks_Nation wrote:
G00DFELLA95 wrote:
Does anyone know where i can buy this?
I've been searching the internet for days

Found this on ebay, quality looks lacking and I can't tell you 100% if it is even authentic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LA-Dodgers-gold-leaf-brim-snapback-hat-heat-spurs-tisa-grizzlies-galaxy-bulls-/261310820976?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3cd756b270

Last I saw these caps, they were on Lids.com


That hat has sketchy written all over it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 3125
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 10/24/13 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
CaLizFyNesT wrote:
dbacks_Nation wrote:
G00DFELLA95 wrote:
Does anyone know where i can buy this?
I've been searching the internet for days

Found this on ebay, quality looks lacking and I can't tell you 100% if it is even authentic
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LA-Dodgers-gold-leaf-brim-snapback-hat-heat-spurs-tisa-grizzlies-galaxy-bulls-/261310820976?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3cd756b270

Last I saw these caps, they were on Lids.com


That hat has sketchy written all over it.

Definitely, it almost looks like someone stitched it by hand.
_________________
Visit my blog @ http://neweramlb.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
MadHatta
Platinum Member


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 694
Location: Austin, TX

Post Posted: 10/26/13 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


I took this from a picture of the forums show your collection section and I can't remember where or who put it up but I have been trying to find out anything about this cap. I'm pretty sure it's a cubs TBTC but when was it used? I obviously have been looking to buy also but have no luck finding anything. Can anyone help me?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rangers311
Gold Member


Joined: 23 Oct 2012
Posts: 173

Post Posted: 10/28/13 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Looking for a 2008 and 2012 Stars and Stripes Texas Rangers caps in 7 1/4 or 7 3/8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XclickX
Legend/Addict


Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 2911
Location: PA

Post Posted: 10/28/13 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
rangers311 wrote:
Looking for a 2008 and 2012 Stars and Stripes Texas Rangers caps in 7 1/4 or 7 3/8


I search on ebay for stars and stripes hats every day and I have yet to come across a 2008 Rangers cap in any size. Good luck. 2012 should be easy to find. I'm sure some retailers still have them. I know my local Marshalls has the Phillies 2012 S&S for like 8 bucks. Check Marshalls or Ross down in the Texas area. Even my local lids have the 2012 S&S on clearance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rangers311
Gold Member


Joined: 23 Oct 2012
Posts: 173

Post Posted: 10/28/13 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
rangers311 wrote:
Looking for a 2008 and 2012 Stars and Stripes Texas Rangers caps in 7 1/4 or 7 3/8


I search on ebay for stars and stripes hats every day and I have yet to come across a 2008 Rangers cap in any size. Good luck. 2012 should be easy to find. I'm sure some retailers still have them. I know my local Marshalls has the Phillies 2012 S&S for like 8 bucks. Check Marshalls or Ross down in the Texas area. Even my local lids have the 2012 S&S on clearance.

I have come across one in 6 7/8 game worn by German Duran. Relatively cheap. But that's the only one I have found. I am just having trouble finding the 2012 in my size
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 3125
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 10/28/13 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
rangers311 wrote:
Looking for a 2008 and 2012 Stars and Stripes Texas Rangers caps in 7 1/4 or 7 3/8


I search on ebay for stars and stripes hats every day I have yet to come across a 2008 Rangers cap in any size. Good luck. 2012 should be easy to find. I'm sure some retailers still have them. I know my local Marshalls has the Phillies 2012 S&S for like 8 bucks. Check Marshalls or Ross down in the Texas area. Even my local lids have the 2012 S&S on clearance.

You and me both, can't believe how randomly rare these can be. Extremely jealous of that 2008 Indians of yours..[/b]
_________________
Visit my blog @ http://neweramlb.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
baby dhibs
Platinum Member


Joined: 07 Mar 2012
Posts: 601
Location: Beaverton, OR

Post Posted: 10/28/13 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Next time we see a product roll out and think, "Why would anyone possibly want that?" we should just buy it. I know I feel that way about the Reds stars and stripes from 2008-2010... Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XclickX
Legend/Addict


Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 2911
Location: PA

Post Posted: 10/28/13 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am pretty good at searching for these things. D-backs, message me if you are interested in a 2008 Diamondbacks S&S. I found a bunch of them online.

@baby dhibs Reds 2010 S&S
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Era-59Fifty-Mens-Cincinnati-Reds-Stars-Stripes-2010-July-4th-Hat-7-3-8-/261312085987?pt=US_Hats&hash=item3cd769ffe3
I also found it in size 7 7/8 if that fits.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Page 31 of 47   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Trade/Buy/Sell "MARKETPLACE"


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum