Actual price for AuthenticsView previous topic :: View next topic  
Azfan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 09/16/11 6:30 pm    Post subject: Actual price for Authentics Reply with quote
I see many sellers on Ebay selling authentics for $25, the seller I deal with sells legit ones too. It really got me thinking, why do big retailers like lids sell them for $35+? Is it just for more of a profit or am really buying fakes off Ebay?
jfi
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 09/16/11 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Actual price for Authentics Reply with quote
Azfan wrote:
I see many sellers on Ebay selling authentics for $25, the seller I deal with sells legit ones too. It really got me thinking, why do big retailers like lids sell them for $35+? Is it just for more of a profit or am really buying fakes off Ebay?

I'm guessing that $33.99 is the MSRP but there are discount retailers that sell them for less. Historically, I have almost always been able to find legit Authentic Collection hats for less than the standard going rate.
Engine74
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 09/17/11 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Actual price for Authentics Reply with quote
Azfan wrote:

One thing to remember it is cheap to have a store on ebay. You are not paying rent for a space, electrical or for other employees and all the stuff that you have to with a regular store. You also do not have a theft problem with stock walking out the door. Yes sometimes it can be fakes on ebay too. that has been gone over many times on other threads.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: