Quick fix for stains on white parts of capsView previous topic :: View next topic  
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 10/22/18 7:02 pm    Post subject: Quick fix for stains on white parts of caps Reply with quote
Bleach! Grab a q-tip, dip the head into regular old liquid bleach and apply to the stained area. Works on a white crown, white squatchee and as I learned today also deep into a white raised logo. Thought this sucker was ruined after some rust powder got embedded in the logo but aggressively working the bleach soaked q-tip into the stain did the trick. Was super worried I'd screw up and stain the black poly by accident but luckily my hand stayed steady and the q-tip didn't drip.

Stained logos are a rare issue for me but it's pretty hard to avoid occasionally staining a white crown cap or rail cap with white front panels. Bleach has always done the trick for me when that happens and it allows me to be much less paranoid about getting them dirty when wearing them.

Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Care

Jump to: