Ebay Florida Marlins Deadstock (?) hatsView previous topic :: View next topic  
steadymobbin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 12/05/17 1:43 pm    Post subject: Ebay Florida Marlins Deadstock (?) hats Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone can give some info on the plentiful amount of Florida Marlins hats that are on ebay. the all teal and teal crown with black brim. are they legit? are they all old deadstock or something and thats why theyre so cheap?

Thanks
jrock1624
Beginner

Post Posted: 12/05/17 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I saw a ton of smaller ones, although they had the complete teal Bill, had Marshalls for $12.99 this week. I think there's just a lot of them out there.
baby dhibs
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 12/05/17 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
My theory is that they thought the Marlins would be the baseball version of the Charlotte Hornets, since teal was super-hot in the late 80s and early 90s, made a ton of the caps, and it didn't happen. You tend to see a ton of new with tags A's caps from that era, too, since the Bash Brothers were big and their stuff sold well.
MrRedLegs

Post Posted: 12/06/17 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
baby dhibs wrote:
My theory is that they thought the Marlins would be the baseball version of the Charlotte Hornets, since teal was super-hot in the late 80s and early 90s, made a ton of the caps, and it didn't happen. You tend to see a ton of new with tags A's caps from that era, too, since the Bash Brothers were big and their stuff sold well.

I think they're a form of a Tribble from the original Star Trek -- they reproduce on their own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwG6MO92xtI
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Prices/Legit Checks/EBAY Checks

Jump to: