how come all star game home run derby hats sell out so fast?View previous topic :: View next topic  
jy2k2
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 06/12/17 10:32 am    Post subject: how come all star game home run derby hats sell out so fast? Reply with quote
does new era make smaller batches of these??

I wanted the blue jays home run derby hat from last year all star game from san diego.
CMPunk
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 06/12/17 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Only last year's were hard to find. You can still get the two years before on MLBShop. Last year's disappeared so quick I almost thought they got recalled or something. Took me until last month to finally track down a Yankees for a reasonable price in my size and it was low crown.
Insomniac186
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 06/14/17 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I was gonna say "'cause chicks dig the long ball".
shane618
Gold Member

Post Posted: 06/14/17 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
CMPunk wrote:
Only last year's were hard to find. You can still get the two years before on MLBShop. Last year's disappeared so quick I almost thought they got recalled or something. Took me until last month to finally track down a Yankees for a reasonable price in my size and it was low crown.

It's almost like they realized last year's were nifty looking and tried a Nintendo-like roll out. Not a high amount, and gone quickly. I ordered both a high and low crown and both had that awful smell, super stiff brim, and the roughest poly ever. Sent back immediately. Within days of being available, they were almost sold out and were popping up on ebay for like 80-100 a piece. Eek.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: