When did these hats go on sale at Lids in the United States?View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueJaysFan4Ever
Beginner

Post Posted: 01/11/17 6:43 pm    Post subject: When did these hats go on sale at Lids in the United States? Reply with quote
This past October when I was purchasing my Toronto Blue Jays 5950 2016 Postseason patch hat at a Lids store in Toronto, I asked if they go to the World Series (I was purchasing it before the 2016 ALCS) would the hat go on sale since they would be eventually selling ones with a World Series patch. To my surprise I was told if that happened the hats with the 2016 postseason patches would still be full price while the Blue Jays were still playing. So for anyone living in Chicago, Cleveland or any city in the United States where your MLB team made the playoffs was selling Postseason hat patches since 2012 when those started, did those hats go on sale when your teams made the World Series or were they still full price since they were not yet eliminated?
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/11/17 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: When did these hats go on sale at Lids in the United Sta Reply with quote
BlueJaysFan4Ever wrote:
This past October when I was purchasing my Toronto Blue Jays 5950 2016 Postseason patch hat at a Lids store in Toronto, I asked if they go to the World Series (I was purchasing it before the 2016 ALCS) would the hat go on sale since they would be eventually selling ones with a World Series patch. To my surprise I was told if that happened the hats with the 2016 postseason patches would still be full price while the Blue Jays were still playing. So for anyone living in Chicago, Cleveland or any city in the United States where your MLB team made the playoffs was selling Postseason hat patches since 2012 when those started, did those hats go on sale when your teams made the World Series or were they still full price since they were not yet eliminated?

Still full price. If you check the US Lids.com throughout the playoffs, you'll see the caps for the eliminated teams hit clearance first, but the Cubbies and CLE caps were still full until after the WS or even a bit later.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: