made in USA new era NHL hatsView previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jy2k2
Platinum Member


Joined: 12 Oct 2015
Posts: 551

Post Posted: 01/21/17 6:09 pm    Post subject: made in USA new era NHL hats Reply with quote
are they hard to find?

the only ones I have is a Winnipeg Jets and Vegas Golden Knights.

went to lids and all the NHL hats are china made.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict


Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 394
Location: CA-AZ

Post Posted: 01/21/17 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Theres no solid source of musa NHL caps right now besides the fact lids has the all Black Vegas Golden Knights cap. Lids also released a gray colorway with their secondary logo and im waiting to see if someone gets it, so i could see if it is Usa made or not. And if you wanted an all black coyotes or black w/ maroon brim coyotes, one of my local lids has those in usa wool w/imported material. Also a while back Hatclub released musa throwback mighty ducks 20th anniversary caps. They released an All black, purple w/ teal brim, and one other colorway that escapes me.
_________________
Follow me on IG: @Fittedguy16
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Azfan
New Era Addict


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 365
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post Posted: 01/21/17 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Theres no solid source of musa NHL caps right now besides the fact lids has the all Black Vegas Golden Knights cap. Lids also released a gray colorway with their secondary logo and im waiting to see if someone gets it, so i could see if it is Usa made or not. And if you wanted an all black coyotes or black w/ maroon brim coyotes, one of my local lids has those in usa wool w/imported material. Also a while back Hatclub released musa throwback mighty ducks 20th anniversary caps. They released an All black, purple w/ teal brim, and one other colorway that escapes me.


The gray Golden Knights hat is indeed musa poly but which Lids did you spot the Coyotes hat at?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2013
Posts: 250

Post Posted: 01/21/17 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Club makes a few of them from time to time when they make customs. I have two San Jose Sharks caps (One current logo, one original logo) that are USA made, but they're pretty difficult to come across. I've been hoping to find a MUSA poly Flyers cap for YEARS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict


Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 394
Location: CA-AZ

Post Posted: 01/21/17 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Azfan wrote:
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Theres no solid source of musa NHL caps right now besides the fact lids has the all Black Vegas Golden Knights cap. Lids also released a gray colorway with their secondary logo and im waiting to see if someone gets it, so i could see if it is Usa made or not. And if you wanted an all black coyotes or black w/ maroon brim coyotes, one of my local lids has those in usa wool w/imported material. Also a while back Hatclub released musa throwback mighty ducks 20th anniversary caps. They released an All black, purple w/ teal brim, and one other colorway that escapes me.


The gray Golden Knights hat is indeed musa poly but which Lids did you spot the Coyotes hat at?

Scottsdale Fashion Square had a small amount. Not all of the red brimmed ones were musa either. They had an all black 7 3/8 and 1/4 for sure thats all i remember size wise. Got any pics of that gray Golden Knights cap?
_________________
Follow me on IG: @Fittedguy16
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Azfan
New Era Addict


Joined: 07 Sep 2011
Posts: 365
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post Posted: 01/21/17 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Azfan wrote:
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Theres no solid source of musa NHL caps right now besides the fact lids has the all Black Vegas Golden Knights cap. Lids also released a gray colorway with their secondary logo and im waiting to see if someone gets it, so i could see if it is Usa made or not. And if you wanted an all black coyotes or black w/ maroon brim coyotes, one of my local lids has those in usa wool w/imported material. Also a while back Hatclub released musa throwback mighty ducks 20th anniversary caps. They released an All black, purple w/ teal brim, and one other colorway that escapes me.


The gray Golden Knights hat is indeed musa poly but which Lids did you spot the Coyotes hat at?

Scottsdale Fashion Square had a small amount. Not all of the red brimmed ones were musa either. They had an all black 7 3/8 and 1/4 for sure thats all i remember size wise. Got any pics of that gray Golden Knights cap?


Im gonna head over there on my days off and i dont unfortunately. i remember it was either on twitter or instagram where i had seen a picture posted of the gray hat and it was definitely musa poly constuction.

EDIT: heres the pic, not mine. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPgnU8LAdKI/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 01/21/17 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Soon you won't have to worry about USA or Chinese 5950 NHL hats.

And by soon I mean June.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IA_MN_Fan
Gold Member


Joined: 03 May 2014
Posts: 179

Post Posted: 01/21/17 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
Soon you won't have to worry about USA or Chinese 5950 NHL hats.

And by soon I mean June.


Does Adidas get exclusive rights to the NHL caps on top of the jerseys too?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict


Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 3373

Post Posted: 01/21/17 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
IA_MN_Fan wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
Soon you won't have to worry about USA or Chinese 5950 NHL hats.

And by soon I mean June.


Does Adidas get exclusive rights to the NHL caps on top of the jerseys too?


Unclear whether NE's dropping the NHL or vice versa. I seem to think M&N and 47 will still have NHL hats but really don't pay much attention to those brands.
_________________
It's always a better day when you're in a hat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XclickX
Legend/Addict


Joined: 08 Dec 2011
Posts: 2911
Location: PA

Post Posted: 01/22/17 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
Hat Club makes a few of them from time to time when they make customs. I have two San Jose Sharks caps (One current logo, one original logo) that are USA made, but they're pretty difficult to come across. I've been hoping to find a MUSA poly Flyers cap for YEARS.


You and I both. Only USA wool for Flyers caps. Or chino.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict


Joined: 01 Apr 2011
Posts: 3125
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Post Posted: 02/14/17 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Vegas Golden Knights:

Black - MUSA Performance Poly
Grey - MUSA Imported Poly
_________________
Visit my blog @ http://neweramlb.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics


 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum