made in USA new era NHL hatsView previous topic :: View next topic  
jy2k2
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 01/21/17 6:09 pm    Post subject: made in USA new era NHL hats Reply with quote
are they hard to find?

the only ones I have is a Winnipeg Jets and Vegas Golden Knights.

went to lids and all the NHL hats are china made.
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/17 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Theres no solid source of musa NHL caps right now besides the fact lids has the all Black Vegas Golden Knights cap. Lids also released a gray colorway with their secondary logo and im waiting to see if someone gets it, so i could see if it is Usa made or not. And if you wanted an all black coyotes or black w/ maroon brim coyotes, one of my local lids has those in usa wool w/imported material. Also a while back Hatclub released musa throwback mighty ducks 20th anniversary caps. They released an All black, purple w/ teal brim, and one other colorway that escapes me.
Azfan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/17 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Theres no solid source of musa NHL caps right now besides the fact lids has the all Black Vegas Golden Knights cap. Lids also released a gray colorway with their secondary logo and im waiting to see if someone gets it, so i could see if it is Usa made or not. And if you wanted an all black coyotes or black w/ maroon brim coyotes, one of my local lids has those in usa wool w/imported material. Also a while back Hatclub released musa throwback mighty ducks 20th anniversary caps. They released an All black, purple w/ teal brim, and one other colorway that escapes me.

The gray Golden Knights hat is indeed musa poly but which Lids did you spot the Coyotes hat at?
Fiddy Sicks
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/21/17 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Club makes a few of them from time to time when they make customs. I have two San Jose Sharks caps (One current logo, one original logo) that are USA made, but they're pretty difficult to come across. I've been hoping to find a MUSA poly Flyers cap for YEARS.
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/17 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Azfan wrote:
Fittedguy16 wrote:

The gray Golden Knights hat is indeed musa poly but which Lids did you spot the Coyotes hat at?

Scottsdale Fashion Square had a small amount. Not all of the red brimmed ones were musa either. They had an all black 7 3/8 and 1/4 for sure thats all i remember size wise. Got any pics of that gray Golden Knights cap?
Azfan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/17 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fittedguy16 wrote:
Azfan wrote:
Fittedguy16 wrote:

Scottsdale Fashion Square had a small amount. Not all of the red brimmed ones were musa either. They had an all black 7 3/8 and 1/4 for sure thats all i remember size wise. Got any pics of that gray Golden Knights cap?

Im gonna head over there on my days off and i dont unfortunately. i remember it was either on twitter or instagram where i had seen a picture posted of the gray hat and it was definitely musa poly constuction.

EDIT: heres the pic, not mine. https://www.instagram.com/p/BPgnU8LAdKI/
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/17 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Soon you won't have to worry about USA or Chinese 5950 NHL hats.

And by soon I mean June.
IA_MN_Fan
Gold Member

Post Posted: 01/21/17 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:

And by soon I mean June.

Does Adidas get exclusive rights to the NHL caps on top of the jerseys too?
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/21/17 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
IA_MN_Fan wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:

And by soon I mean June.

Does Adidas get exclusive rights to the NHL caps on top of the jerseys too?

Unclear whether NE's dropping the NHL or vice versa. I seem to think M&N and 47 will still have NHL hats but really don't pay much attention to those brands.
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/17 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fiddy Sicks wrote:
Hat Club makes a few of them from time to time when they make customs. I have two San Jose Sharks caps (One current logo, one original logo) that are USA made, but they're pretty difficult to come across. I've been hoping to find a MUSA poly Flyers cap for YEARS.

You and I both. Only USA wool for Flyers caps. Or chino.
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/14/17 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Vegas Golden Knights:

Black - MUSA Performance Poly
Grey - MUSA Imported Poly
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: