2017 Authentic CollectionView previous topic :: View next topic  
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/02/16 11:57 pm    Post subject: 2017 Authentic Collection Reply with quote
Series just ended, so let's start talking 2017! This Florida logo is on the Pirates spring training schedule. Possibly a patch on the DE's?
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Authentic Collection Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
Series just ended, so let's start talking 2017! This Florida logo is on the Pirates spring training schedule. Possibly a patch on the DE's?

No.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Excellent timing. Laughing I'm happy for all the Cubs fans on here but I'm definitely ready for '17.

And I like the palm tree on that logo.
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Authentic Collection Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:
soxkrazy wrote:

No.

Hope some teams change up their ST hats from last year. Absolutely hat the orange BP cap the Tigers have.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Authentic Collection Reply with quote
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan wrote:
Hope some teams change up their ST hats from last year. Absolutely hat the orange BP cap the Tigers have.

They should take some of the orange from that abomination and use it to bring back the '94 two-tone alt during the regular season.

Either that or remove orange from their set entirely. Doesn't make a lot of sense to only use a bright color like that on the road honestly.
Dinsmore16

Post Posted: 11/03/16 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I noticed that logo on the Pirates post as well (Lets Go Bucs).

I wasn't a huge fan of the "Route 66" style logos. This would be a huge improvement.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Authentic Collection Reply with quote
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan wrote:
Hat Guru wrote:
soxkrazy wrote:

No.

There will be more than a few "One Year Wonder" designs; expect changes.
soxkrazy
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/03/16 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Of course, with the addition of the NE flag, either the AL/NL logos or side patches may have to be casualties as part of the new design plan.
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm betting that they move the ST patch to the back and have the batterman intertwined, similar to the ASG caps for 2015 in Cincy.
XclickX
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
People are actually considering buying or have bought these? Chinese garbage guys. You can do better.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:
People are actually considering buying or have bought these? Chinese garbage guys. You can do better.

Quoted for truth.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/03/16 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:

I don't buy DE but I'll take whatever 2017 talk I can get. Suffering baseball withdrawal at the moment. Laughing
Big Cappi

Post Posted: 11/03/16 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Fall Stars game this Saturday and Arizona Fall League championship on Nov 19 on MLB channel and MLB.com some baseball left. Don't forget Australian Baseball either has started or getting under way.

Not crazy about what MLB has in store for 2017 So I guess I will be saving a lot of cash this year. maybe just purchasing a few Turn Back The Clocks if they look decent.
dbacks_Nation
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/04/16 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
I generally don't like DE at all, but the logos for the dbacks and the Royals were absolutely on point last year. Couldn't say no to those, but they rarely if ever get worn. Too bad they weren't USA Derby....
LegalAmerican
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 11/04/16 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
XclickX wrote:

You should probably give up on trying to guilt people into not buying what you don't like. Especially on this board. I threw in the towel with New Era when the announcement came out about the flags on the side. People on this board have been saying that would be the last straw ever since I joined here.

I still lurk around this site occasionally because It's still interesting to me, but all the people who've always sworn against buying an on-field with a side flag are all scooping these up like nothing changed.

Clearly there's no line for some people on what they will or will not accept. And New Era LOVES it.
Page 1 of 63   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: