Australian Baseball League CapsView previous topic :: View next topic  
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 2:15 pm    Post subject: Australian Baseball League Caps Reply with quote
I was wondering if any of you know a good site to get ABL hats on? I've seen none really on ebay and was curious if any of you have gotten them in the past.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Australian Baseball League Caps Reply with quote
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan wrote:
I was wondering if any of you know a good site to get ABL hats on? I've seen none really on ebay and was curious if any of you have gotten them in the past.

I've only seen them on the ABL's own site, the shpping is not pleasant.
SpartanFan_ChippewaMan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Australian Baseball League Caps Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:

Damn, I just checked shipping to the US...$40!!! No thanks, I'll wait to find it on eBay. But if anyone comes across one on eBay or any reasonable site, please post.
el_gmac
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Australian Baseball League Caps Reply with quote
Hat Guru wrote:

Damn, I just checked shipping to the US...$40!!! No thanks, I'll wait to find it on eBay. But if anyone comes across one on eBay or any reasonable site, please post.

I've been after one myself
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I am assuming they are Chinese made, is this correct? I want a Blue Sox hat.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
I am assuming they are Chinese made, is this correct? I want a Blue Sox hat.

100%
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/22/16 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Not worth it then.
OzYankee

Post Posted: 01/26/16 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They're the same as everything else sold in this country "Made in China." Outside of the ballpark I've only ever seen one person wear a ABL cap. Even though we finished last again, "Go Melbourne Aces." Maybe next season 🙏
Ravens7
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/27/16 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
even tho they are china made i would still snag one for sure. its unique,different...im sure here in the states you would get a lot of questions wearing it,a conversation starter for sure. im a big fan of getting caps like that,when i wear my wbc caps i get alot of people asking "what cap is that?" an abl cap would be a great piece to add to the collection.

Post Posted: 01/27/16 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
the official abl website is dispointing hardly have any gd caps and they dont seem to restock there caps
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/27/16 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ravens7 wrote:
even tho they are china made i would still snag one for sure. its unique,different...im sure here in the states you would get a lot of questions wearing it,a conversation starter for sure. im a big fan of getting caps like that,when i wear my wbc caps i get alot of people asking "what cap is that?" an abl cap would be a great piece to add to the collection.

I hear you, I just hate the Chinese hats so much, I know I would never wear it. To spend $60-$70 on a hat I'll never wear would be nuts.
Ravens7
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/27/16 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Erie Warrior wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:

I hear you, I just hate the Chinese hats so much, I know I would never wear it. To spend $60-$70 on a hat I'll never wear would be nuts.

oh yea for sure,i should have been more clear,i wouldnt pay 60-70$ ha. i left that out,i would only get one if i ran across one somewhere or something like that. you guys know me,no chance i would pay that much in shipping haha

Post Posted: 01/27/16 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ravens7 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:

oh yea for sure,i should have been more clear,i wouldnt pay 60-70$ ha. i left that out,i would only get one if i ran across one somewhere or something like that. you guys know me,no chance i would pay that much in shipping haha

Now you know how we feel down here in Oz with shipping. But since I go to the U.S. every year, I save up all my pennies and go straight to the nearest Lids store as soon as I land. The only thing I hate about Lids though is how badly the staff treat the hats. I normally ask to go through them myself to find the best one. It annoys them, but at least I offer to put them nicely back on the shelf.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/27/16 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OzYankee wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:

Now you know how we feel down here in Oz with shipping. But since I go to the U.S. every year, I save up all my pennies and go straight to the nearest Lids store as soon as I land. The only thing I hate about Lids though is how badly the staff treat the hats. I normally ask to go through them myself to find the best one. It annoys them, but at least I offer to put them nicely back on the shelf.

At $36 a hat, they should let do what to them.
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 01/27/16 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
OzYankee wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:
Erie Warrior wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:

At least there's a damned ocean that has to be crossed, shipping to Canada has never been a treat and we share a land mass.

You should really hit up a Hat Club if you want to see a hat store done right.

www.hatclub.com
Page 1 of 2   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: