New Era flag store torontoView previous topic :: View next topic  
jlim2

Post Posted: 04/30/15 3:30 pm    Post subject: New Era flag store toronto Reply with quote
does anybody know the prices for authentics or any other type of cap that is sold at the toronto flagship store?

as well for champs sports as well since both sites refer to american pricing
Stevie
Gold Member

Post Posted: 04/30/15 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: New Era flag store toronto Reply with quote
jlim2 wrote:
does anybody know the prices for authentics or any other type of cap that is sold at the toronto flagship store?

as well for champs sports as well since both sites refer to american pricing

THe Toronto Flagship sells their on fields for 39.99, same price as Lids. Don't know about anything else, customs might be more ($45.00?). I think Champs is also $39.99 but its been a while since I bought a hat from there.
jlim2

Post Posted: 04/30/15 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
i read that the lids club card is synonymous with new era flagship since i got an email from them saying i'm part of the insider club.. is this true then?
Stevie
Gold Member

Post Posted: 04/30/15 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jlim2 wrote:
i read that the lids club card is synonymous with new era flagship since i got an email from them saying i'm part of the insider club.. is this true then?

I think your lids card will work at the flagship stores but the new era card doesn't work at Lids. I have both so its never been an issue for me.
D LOCK
Gold Member

Post Posted: 05/01/15 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Stevie wrote:
jlim2 wrote:

I think your lids card will work at the flagship stores but the new era card doesn't work at Lids. I have both so its never been an issue for me.

I am not sure if they are any different in Canada, but the New Era card works at Lids as well.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Prices/Legit Checks/EBAY Checks

Jump to: