Legit check on Amazon MLB Authentic 59FiftysView previous topic :: View next topic  
zowensby

Post Posted: 03/26/15 3:19 pm    Post subject: Legit check on Amazon MLB Authentic 59Fiftys Reply with quote
I bought both of these caps from Amazon at less than $23 each. With Prime Membership, free 2-day shipping and free returns, seems like a great deal to try out several caps at once and simply drop them in the mail if they don't work.

Both of these caps claimed to be Made in USA in the posting. One (black crown) was not, as described by the tag. The other (red crown) definitely showed more Made in USA feel (soft crown), but there were a lot of quality issues that gave me cause for concern.

I'm definitely returning the black Cincy cap with red bill Made in China. There's no way that thing will ever fit right. I'm waiting on this legit check on whether or not to return the red Made in USA. For $24, I'm considering keeping it regardless and trying to shrink the crown slightly with some of the techniques described on this blog.

TIA

https://imgur.com/a/VzW91
SEEKER
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 03/26/15 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well they both are legitimate New Era Hats if that's what your concern is wether or not they are fakes.
I would keep it and go to lids find one thats U.S. made and just switch out the tags and return the china instead.
"Just saying"
baby dhibs
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 03/26/15 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
The cap I got from there a couple of years ago was definitely legit, it had the old tagging so it was older stock but it was the real deal. Those pics look fine to me.
bamahater
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 03/26/15 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
They look good to me.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Prices/Legit Checks/EBAY Checks

Jump to: