FAKE New Era Caps on ebay and around the worldView previous topic :: View next topic  
lu
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 01/31/08 8:45 am    Post subject: FAKE New Era Caps on ebay and around the world Reply with quote
coming soon
admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: 02/03/08 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Great Idea Lu.
admin
Site Admin

Post Posted: 02/03/08 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
New Era Cap Supporters,

As factory production processes have improved (particularly in Asia) over the last couple of decades, so has the ability to efficiently produce imitation branded products. A knockoff New Era Cap or Louis Vuitton item could be so uncannily close to the real deal that only an authorized representative of the company can tell the difference.

Let’s face it! Everyone wants to shop online to get the “best deal.” Online is where most of these counterfeit products are found. On-line shopping has some negative appeal to it due to the fact that these products are intangible, which means most people rely on a photograph to determine the items authenticity. Folks avoid this at all costs, pay an extra couple dollars to insure you’re rocking legitimate wear. “If you want to stay legitimately FRESH and TRUE, Don’t bottom feed!!” When shopping for luxury items, such as New Era Caps, deal specifically with authorized re-sellers.

In New Era’s 2008 MLB authentic catalogue they state that there is only two ways to acquire a NEW ERA CAP.

1. Either you make an MLB roster or,
2. You simply have to find an authorized New Era Cap re-seller

“Plain and Simple!” In this section of the forum you will find anything relating to FAKE New Era Caps on ebay and around the world.

Please before you post anything in this topic allow other members and New Era Cap Talk staff to discuss and review the Seller's Items before you post it in here, we don't want to harm or misrepresent any legitimate Sellers.

NE CAP TALK ADMIN
pdiddy
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/03/08 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
My Man PCook from hypebeast had this to say about hatland.

"I have pictures to prove it (I have an authentic New Era on the left as a reference; the hatland.com cap is on the right). I called them on it and they said I could send the hat back but I'd still have to pay for shipping. This is NO EXCUSE for selling FAKES.

ps I got a hat from them a few months ago and it was legit but this one is definitely a fake; I guess they have both. A friend of mine had a bad experience with them too."

Your totally right PCook about selling fakes... not cool, I got some hats from there before and they are legit. Hopefully they stop this in a hurry. Thanks to PCook I will post his pictures up.

tiller
Beginner

Post Posted: 02/03/08 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
This dude is totally selling some FAKE hats.... Look how ugly and poorly designed they are..... The LA fake he has a buy now option for 12.99 LOL not only that he had another SF Giants for 9.99$! I never even seen any of these hats before! give me a break dude... By the way nice fake Bryant Jersey LOL
He's a new seller on EBAY and is definitely trying to build his rating... PEOPLE don't say you weren't warned...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280195551674

airjordancollector2323

scarface

Post Posted: 02/03/08 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
What are people thinking???? man whats that made out of silk??? Looks more like puke... What a shame
scarface

Post Posted: 02/03/08 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I ordered a hat from hatland about a yeah ago. It was bad quality similar to the one you got. Dint make anything of it because it had a hologram under the brim. Got a couple other ones from them... Forsure legit. I still trust them, but be careful.
dwade
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/03/08 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Everyone I purchased from them was real.

This other guy on ebay though forget about buyin stuff from him
Jerseys Own

Post Posted: 02/04/08 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
yeah same here legit
kdog
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/07/08 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I absolutley hate fake New Era's. I never understood the concept of people actually purchising counterfeit items. If you want to be part of something fresh, save your money to get the real deal, and not some fake ass caps! Losers
stylin n' profilin

Post Posted: 02/09/08 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Another Fake distributor out of where else CHINA. Beware of FAKE New Era Fitteds on Ebay

yuhaixiang66, this user has a whack load of fakes

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZyuhaixiang66
qtip
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/09/08 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
unreal!!!! yeah I hear that, only solution is to buy from authorized resellers
dalink
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/09/08 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
This ebay user is trippin out hard! He thinks these caps are NEW ERA LOL

bboytman

http://stores.ebay.com/Tmans-Accessories_Hats_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ11263041QQftidZ2QQtZkm
Remi
Beginner

Post Posted: 02/09/08 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sorry but this cat does not pass my inspection what so ever!!! The L.A LOGO isnt even centered... plus he's selling all his New Era Caps for 12.99$!!! sure thing buddy! One thing I hate is when they dont even have the Caps Description.... For your future reference buddy this hat is called the pinstripe switch! THIS ISH MAKES ME MAD! The funniest part of this is that he has every hat on his ebay store at size 7.5, thats not even a size!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets go back to basic for this guy : http://neweracaptalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=23

Ebay user:oahuboy
http://stores.ebay.com/Designer-Clothing-and-Watches-4-U
MJ
Rookie

Post Posted: 02/10/08 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Sucks that people get screwed buying fake gear! I know im gona get alot of my peeps to post any info on fake sellers
Page 1 of 7   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Co. Information

Jump to: