What is your opinion on Reebok and Adidas fitted caps?View previous topic :: View next topic  
New Error
Rookie

Post Posted: 01/13/12 6:28 am    Post subject: What is your opinion on Reebok and Adidas fitted caps? Reply with quote
I've started to collect authentic fitteds for both NBA and NFL franchises. Presently, the NBA caps are made by Adidas and the NFL sideline caps are made by Reebok. (Although New Era takes over the NFL next season.)

Do you like them? I have to admit, I find the Reebok sideline caps much more comfortable on my head than I do of the comparably sized 3930 or 5950. The styling is a little louder than New Era authentic, though. The sideline caps usually feature contrasting stitching and stripes behind each NFL franchise logo.

As for the Adidas NBA on court authentic, same thing: I find that they are quite comfortable. The brim comes flat, but apparently it's made so that it can be bent if you prefer a curved look. The only thing I don't like about the on court/draft authentics is that they're overly plain: they don't even feature alternate logos, it's generally just a monogram and the NBA logo on the back.
cheesehead414
Rookie

Post Posted: 09/06/12 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Personally I was never crazy with Reebok's designs... or their comfort. Later on in their contract, they did feel a bit better. I was not into their flex-fit crap, and while New Era does have those as well they seem to hold up better than Reebok. I have my Super Bowl XLV hat and it doesn't even fit me anymore...

Never liked Reebok making the hats, and extremely happy NE took over. About damn time.
MagnusLeyer

Post Posted: 05/08/14 2:32 pm    Post subject: Never really liked them Reply with quote
Thats is my honest answer - but they will work on a lazy day at school
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> General Off Topic (New)

Jump to: