Sizing difference between MLB 59Fifty and NFL 59Fifty?View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheesehead414
Rookie

Post Posted: 08/22/12 8:06 pm    Post subject: Sizing difference between MLB 59Fifty and NFL 59Fifty? Reply with quote
I usually wear a 7 1/4 on my MLB, but ended up going to a 7 1/8 for the NFL. Does anybody know if it's a bad batch, or what? Thanks.
Saru415
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 08/22/12 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I'm usually 7 3/8, I did try them on and I seem to fit right in between the 1/4 and 3/8 which sucks. I'll prob stick with the 3/8 though
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 08/22/12 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Aside from the usual issue that NE's are hand made and as such each hat fits differently; the NFL's are all Chinese made and MLB's are predominantly USA and the Chinese hats tend to run large.
Engine74
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 08/23/12 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
The Draft Day hats were really good. I normally wear a 7 1/2 and it fit just right. I got both the red and black 49ers on field hats and the 7 1/2 were a little bigger than the draft day hats. Then I got my hair cut and they were a little too big so I got the 7 3/8. and they are still a little big but I let my hair grow out a little more in winter so It will be good to have both sizes. Like the others have said all of the NFL hats are made in China so they can go bigger than the made in USA hats.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: