Home Made Nu-Cap?View previous topic :: View next topic  
OzYankee

Post Posted: 03/06/18 6:49 pm    Post subject: Home Made Nu-Cap? Reply with quote
Hi, Iím coming to The US at the end of this month and I was thinking of getting a Nu-Cap, but Iím having trouble finding one. Lids is out of stock online, and have been for the six months that Iíve been looking. I have noticed though that some people are making there own version, by using a small ball, pump and starch. Any one done this or similar? And is starch ok on wool and new polyester? Any help would be great. Thanks.
OzYankee

Post Posted: 03/12/18 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: Home Made Nu-Cap? Reply with quote
OzYankee wrote:
Hi, Iím coming to The US at the end of this month and I was thinking of getting a Nu-Cap, but Iím having trouble finding one. Lids is out of stock online, and have been for the six months that Iíve been looking. I have noticed though that some people are making there own version, by using a small ball, pump and starch. Any one done this or similar? And is starch ok on wool and new polyester? Any help would be great. Thanks.

Iíve done the easy thing and used a small ball and starch. Works great.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Care

Jump to: