HatClub CustomsView previous topic :: View next topic  
jonwin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 09/27/17 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Wanna bet some rotisserie chickens the red Expos & Jaxpos don't drop next Wednesday?

shane618 wrote:
He is pretty great. I called today to try and order the red Expos hat before it drops online and he told me he couldn't just yet, but that it and the Jaxpos pinwheel will drop next Wednesday. Said should be plenty of the all red stock but the Jaxpos will be limited.

He was also pretty honest and said no Orioles or Nats hats in the pipeline (I know Guru had said no to Os).

Coooome on next Wednesday!
Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/27/17 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jonwin wrote:
Wanna bet some rotisserie chickens the red Expos & Jaxpos don't drop next Wednesday?

shane618 wrote:
He is pretty great. I called today to try and order the red Expos hat before it drops online and he told me he couldn't just yet, but that it and the Jaxpos pinwheel will drop next Wednesday. Said should be plenty of the all red stock but the Jaxpos will be limited.

He was also pretty honest and said no Orioles or Nats hats in the pipeline (I know Guru had said no to Os).

Take that bet, jonwin is a known Kevin Durant troll account. Durant don't know hats.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/28/17 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Finally bit the bullet and ordered an Indians 'I' cap. Crossing my fingers that the poly will be up to my standards. FYI, they still have some 7 1/2's in stores if you call.

Speaking of which, Luis said tomorrow's the site release of the two-tone Giants BP cap. More interestingly, he said there's a Phils poly custom coming out by November that will have a red crown, royal brim and Liberty Bell logo. I've been wanting a Liberty Bell Phils cap for a while now, can't wait to see what this one looks like. I have the the IronPigs one but the design is too cutesy for my tastes.
jonwin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 09/29/17 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Would have won a lot of rotisserie chickens if people were just willing to bet

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZpdEmXgQHF/?taken-by=hatclub

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZprozFgdtQ/?taken-by=hatclub

jonwin wrote:

shane618 wrote:

Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/29/17 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jonwin wrote:

jonwin wrote:

shane618 wrote:

You still own me some chickens.
jonwin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 09/29/17 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Other way around for all the promoting I do of your podcasts.

Hat Guru wrote:
jonwin wrote:

jonwin wrote:

shane618 wrote:

Hat Guru
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/29/17 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
jonwin wrote:

Hat Guru wrote:
jonwin wrote:

jonwin wrote:

shane618 wrote:

You keep half assing it on the MySpace stuff and Periscope channel. Maybe you get half a yard bird for that effort.
jonwin
Gold Member

Post Posted: 09/29/17 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
A bird in a hand and a bush

Hat Guru wrote:
jonwin wrote:

Hat Guru wrote:
jonwin wrote:

jonwin wrote:

shane618 wrote:

You keep half assing it on the MySpace stuff and Periscope channel. Maybe you get half a yard bird for that effort.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/30/17 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Red Expos size 7 gone by 1:02 eastern. Size 7 1/2 by 1:03. lol

This is gonna be my first flat batterman on a poly. A little disappointed about that right now but hopefully it ends up being no big deal when I see it in person.
Azfan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 09/30/17 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really don't know how to properly rotate these when upload them but here's the Chandler Dbacks and Glendale Desert Dogs cutoms I got in today. The Desert Dogs is one of the most beautiful caps I own, loved that the did it up in old Coyotes colors. Also, both are MUSA with the good poly 🔥
christo
Gold Member

Post Posted: 09/30/17 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Red expos is on neweracap.com, not a hat club "exclusive"
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/30/17 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
christo wrote:

Well, I'd say it's a safe bet that Hat Club is exclusively selling the version worth buying. lol
jfi
Platinum Member

Post Posted: 09/30/17 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I ordered the red Expos hat. My size was out of stock earlier this afternoon but was back in stock when I checked just now. Looking forward to this one!
LEROY712
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 09/30/17 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
christo wrote:

You are incorrect...It actually is. That red Expos was created by Hat Club and they have been sitting on them. New Era effectively "stole" it after the designs were submitted.

It reminds me of a funny scenario regarding another Expos cap. The 94 World Series that didn't happen cap. Some dude started throwing 94 World Series patches on Expos AC's and was claiming Hat Club stole his idea. Supposedly making an ordeal about it as well (sorry if he is on this forum I don't know) the funny thing is this cat obviously didn't know Hat Club made a batch of those about 5 years ago if not longer.
Fittedguy16
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 09/30/17 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Well kinda ran into some crappy luck today. Had no clue HC didnt let you use Gift Cards online, and i went to buy the Jaxpos pinwheel and found out about it. Since their CS is closed on weekends, i think iím out of luck....i know HCs customer service is awesome so hoping they hook me up.
Page 15 of 58   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: