Cubs Ring Ceremony patch and NE logoView previous topic :: View next topic  
Gadm

Post Posted: 04/15/17 4:55 pm    Post subject: Cubs Ring Ceremony patch and NE logo Reply with quote
Do you guys think is viable to remove the NE logo and move the trophy patch to the right side of the cubs ring ceremony cap? I've never remove and paste a patch before.
Erie Warrior
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 04/15/17 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Cubs Ring Ceremony patch and NE logo Reply with quote
Gadm wrote:
Do you guys think is viable to remove the NE logo and move the trophy patch to the right side of the cubs ring ceremony cap? I've never remove and paste a patch before.

Personally, every time I have moved a patch, you can see the outline of the patch.
jchcollins
Gold Member

Post Posted: 04/17/17 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I wouldn't advise it unless you have a better plan than I did to remove the glue residue. I removed a Cubs WS Patch from a LC 5950 earlier this week, mainly because I wanted the patch for something else - was not too concerned about the hat. The part of the glue that you can get to melt with a hairdryer before removing the patch seems to come off, but there is some deeper glue (at least in my particular case) that would not. I tried soaking and scrubbing with Dawn dish detergent - and also with a magic eraser. Neither touched the stain / outline of the patch on the hat...which is now in the trash.

If it's a hat you want to wear afterwards, I wouldn't recommend removing the patch.
Gadm

Post Posted: 06/12/17 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Has anyone removed the NE logo from cubs RC?
Gadm

Post Posted: 07/12/17 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Just a follow up.

I did removed the flag. The gold stitching required a little extra time.

The residue of the logo could be barely seen but it didn't bother me. Nevertheless for completeness (I have this customs since RedSox 2013) I embroidered Zobrists signature and number.

Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Care

Jump to: