2017 MLB Spring TrainingView previous topic :: View next topic  
el_gmac
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/06/17 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Ravens7 wrote:
Nm. I realize now the clearance caps were due to the fact the new ones have the ne logo. Still learning over here,it's only my 2000 something post. Sorry guys.

I was going to mention this Ravens, The stupid NE flag on it.
I'm planing on getting braves tomahawk, Mariners n I Like the Cubs but once they hit clearance
Ravens7
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 02/06/17 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
el_gmac wrote:
Ravens7 wrote:
Nm. I realize now the clearance caps were due to the fact the new ones have the ne logo. Still learning over here,it's only my 2000 something post. Sorry guys.

I was going to mention this Ravens, The stupid NE flag on it.
I'm planing on getting braves tomahawk, Mariners n I Like the Cubs but once they hit clearance

I really like that braves cap alot.
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 02/07/17 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I got my 2 outta my 3 ST caps from MLB Shop today (pretty quick Very Happy ), and I have to say, these are the best fitting DE's that I own. I got a regular crown Detroit (blue) and a LC Detroit (orange), and they almost fit identical. Major props to NE this year, even with the logos on them.

Just waiting on my home LC LAD ST one now!
benpc21

Post Posted: 02/08/17 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
soxkrazy wrote:
Don't forget not to sleep on these. Popular teams sell out quickly, and last year there was no restock. Red Sox regular crown already sold out in my size since I ordered.

Well @#%$, now I read this! I slept on the M's hat which I love, but was waiting for the Batting Practice version without the patch. Can anyone confirm that they are keeping the Trident logo for BP or are they going back to the compass rose? Lids had both listed for a quick minute under Batting Practice and now it shows the 2016 BP hat with the NE flag on the side, so I'm worried the trident was just for ST. Also, any word on if Hat Club will carry the Spring Training Hats? Gracias
https://www.lids.com/seattle-mariners-new-era-mlb-batting-practice-diamond-era-59fifty-cap/20899811
benpc21

Post Posted: 02/08/17 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
benpc21 wrote:
soxkrazy wrote:
Don't forget not to sleep on these. Popular teams sell out quickly, and last year there was no restock. Red Sox regular crown already sold out in my size since I ordered.

Well @#%$, now I read this! I slept on the M's hat which I love, but was waiting for the Batting Practice version without the patch. Can anyone confirm that they are keeping the Trident logo for BP or are they going back to the compass rose? Lids had both listed for a quick minute under Batting Practice and now it shows the 2016 BP hat with the NE flag on the side, so I'm worried the trident was just for ST. Also, any word on if Hat Club will carry the Spring Training Hats? Gracias
https://www.lids.com/seattle-mariners-new-era-mlb-batting-practice-diamond-era-59fifty-cap/20899811

Looks like I may have answered my own question.
Azfan
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 02/14/17 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Random caps are starting to pop up now

https://www.lids.com/milwaukee-brewers-new-era-mlb-batting-practice-diamond-era-59fifty-cap/20899799
Page 6 of 6   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: