Low-Profile 5950 MLB Authentic - In Store?View previous topic :: View next topic  
jchcollins
Gold Member

Post Posted: 11/13/16 5:20 pm    Post subject: Low-Profile 5950 MLB Authentic - In Store? Reply with quote
Does anyone know of an in-store retail location where the low-profile MLB 5950 caps are routinely stocked?

Asking because this is my preferred type of cap. Though I have always admired them, I don't have the forehead qualities at my 7 1/8 hat size to routinely support wearing the regular high-crown 5950's. Though ordering the low crown models online eventually works as a solution, anymore I really would like it if I had the ability to choose my own hat instead of just depending on what gets sent in the mail given NE's myriad quality control issues. I will eventually get one that works, but if I had a dollar for every hat I had to send back due to a crooked logo or visor, I would probably be able to retire by now.

Lids in the mall routinely tells me they can order the low-profile caps, but they never have them in stock to begin with. Same for SportsFanattics. Does anyone know of any retail store that actually stocks these?

Thanks.
Bucs007
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/13/16 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Low-Profile 5950 MLB Authentic - In Store? Reply with quote
jchcollins wrote:
Does anyone know of an in-store retail location where the low-profile MLB 5950 caps are routinely stocked?

Asking because this is my preferred type of cap. Though I have always admired them, I don't have the forehead qualities at my 7 1/8 hat size to routinely support wearing the regular high-crown 5950's. Though ordering the low crown models online eventually works as a solution, anymore I really would like it if I had the ability to choose my own hat instead of just depending on what gets sent in the mail given NE's myriad quality control issues. I will eventually get one that works, but if I had a dollar for every hat I had to send back due to a crooked logo or visor, I would probably be able to retire by now.

Lids in the mall routinely tells me they can order the low-profile caps, but they never have them in stock to begin with. Same for SportsFanattics. Does anyone know of any retail store that actually stocks these?

Thanks.

I've seen them at a few select Lids locations, but when I do, it's generally only the local MLB team and generally only the team's home cap (assuming they have road or alts). I've also seen them at team stores. Best bet? Call them up before you go, but with Lids, be warned. Even if they have a low crown or two, they may not know what you're talking about.
Fudopi
Gold Member

Post Posted: 11/13/16 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
I've seen them at the tigers team store in comerica park. also think i've seen them at dicks sporting goods or mc sports. the home team.
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Post new topic   Reply to topic   neweracaptalk.com Forum Index -> New Era Cap Authentics

Jump to: