Roman Pro Model SizingView previous topic :: View next topic  
Dinsmore16

Post Posted: 11/07/16 9:54 pm    Post subject: Roman Pro Model Sizing Reply with quote
Can't seem to find a sizing chart for the old 70's/80's Roman fitteds. Do you guys have any experience? I bought a 7 3/8 and it fits like a New Era 7 1/8.
codyb619
New Era Addict

Post Posted: 11/08/16 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Roman Pro Model Sizing Reply with quote
Dinsmore16 wrote:
Can't seem to find a sizing chart for the old 70's/80's Roman fitteds. Do you guys have any experience? I bought a 7 3/8 and it fits like a New Era 7 1/8.

I have a leather sweat band 7 1/4 and it fits true to size, if not a little big, but my cloth sweat band 7 1/8 fits like a 7. So I guess it depends on when they were made.
Guy Gadbois
Legend/Addict

Post Posted: 11/08/16 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote
Is it used? My father has some old Romans and they were originally 7 5/8, now they're something like a size 7 or 7 1/8. They have the leather sweat bands and those seem to shrink like crazy if you wear them day to day like he did.
Dinsmore16

Post Posted: 11/09/16 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote
Guy Gadbois wrote:
Is it used? My father has some old Romans and they were originally 7 5/8, now they're something like a size 7 or 7 1/8. They have the leather sweat bands and those seem to shrink like crazy if you wear them day to day like he did.

Yes, it was beat to all hell. When I did a Recap, it stretched out true to size. But when it dried out it was back to fitting 3 sizes too small
Page 1 of 1   All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Jump to: